We’re Open for Indoor Dining!
We’re thrilled to announce that indoor dining is once again available at Ousia! We remain committed to maintaining the safest possible environment for our guests and employees. We will adhere to all recommended guidelines and protocols, which means that for the time being, dining with us will look and feel a little different.
Please be aware of the following when visiting us:
- Indoor capacity will be no more than 50% of maximum occupancy. Reservations are highly recommended. Please call the restaurant or reserve online by clicking HERE.
- Guests are asked to visit the host desk upon arrival.
- Guests’ temperature will be taken before or immediately upon entering the establishment and must have a temperature no greater than 100.0°F
- One person from each party must sign in before or immediately upon entering the establishment, providing the full name, address, and phone number for use in contract tracing efforts.
- Guests are required to wear masks at all times except when seated at their table.
- Hand sanitizers will be available at key locations for guests to use.
- Wait and kitchen staff will wear masks at all times.
- Printed menus will be disposable (one-time use only). Guests are also welcome to access our restaurant menus on their mobile devices.
- Tables are reserved for dining guests only.
- Tables will be spaced at least 6 feet apart, with a limit of 10 individuals per table, space permitting. Tables and seating will be sanitized thoroughly after each use.
- No seating at the bar is permitted.