Now Open for Outdoor Dining!
We’re thrilled to announce that outdoor dining is now available at Ousia Tuesday through Sunday from 4pm to 10pm. As we reopen for outdoor dining services, we remain committed to maintaining the safest possible environment for our guests and employees. We will adhere to all recommended guidelines and protocols, which means that for the time being, dining with us will look and feel a little different.
Please be aware of the following when visiting us:
• We are open for dinner Tuesday through Sunday from 4pm to 10pm. We are closed on Mondays.
• We are open for weekend brunch Saturdays and Sundays from 12pm to 3pm.
• Outdoor seating capacity will be limited and reservations are highly recommended. Please call the restaurant or reserve online by clicking HERE.
• Guests are asked to visit the host desk upon arrival.
• Guests are required to wear masks at all times except when seated at their table.
• Hand sanitizers will be available at key locations for guests to use.
• Wait and kitchen staff will wear masks at all times.
• Printed menus will be disposable (one-time use only). Guests are also welcome to access our restaurant menus on their mobile devices.
• Tables are reserved for dining guests only.
• Tables will be spaced at least 8 feet apart, with a limit of 6 individuals per table, space permitting. Tables and seating will be sanitized thoroughly after each use.
• Guests may only enter inside of the restaurant to use the restroom. All of our restrooms are single occupancy.
• Unfortunately, in the event of inclement weather, we cannot offer outdoor dining. Please call ahead if you are unsure of availability.